From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marino, Mariño or Maryino may refer to:
- Marino, Lazio, a town in the province of Rome, Italy
- Marino, South Australia, a suburb of Adelaide
- Marino, County Down in Northern Ireland
- Marino railway station in County Down, Northern Ireland
- Marino, Dublin, a suburb of Dublin, Ireland
- Marino, Macedonia, a village in the Republic of Macedonia
- Maryino District of Moscow, Russia
- Maryino (Moscow Metro), a station of the Moscow Metro
As a name:
- Marino (name), including people with the surname and given name
- Giambattista Marino, Italian poet
- Marino, a thief in the video game Mega Man X: Command Mission
- Marino (comic book), a comic book hero published by Editions Lug
- Marino, was a surname of Saint Marina (Saint Marina the Monk), Lebanon.
- A.S.D. Città di Marino or simply Marino, an Italian association football team
- CD Marino, a football team in the Canary Islands, Spain
- Marino de Luanco, a football team in Asturias, Spain
- Yokohama Marinos, a Japanese football team which merged with the Yokohama Flügels to form the Yokohama F. Marinos
- Marino language, a language of Vanuatu also known as Sungwadia
- Marino DOC, an Italian wine
- El Marino, a Chilean newspaper
- Palazzo Marino, a 16th-century palace in Milan, Italy
- Marino, a cocktail made with prosecco, limoncello, fresh raspberry and mint.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marino.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.