Marion County Regional Airport
|Marion County Regional Airport|
|IATA: FLP – ICAO: KFLP – FAA LID: FLP|
|Elevation AMSL||719 ft / 219 m|
Marion County Regional Airport (IATA: FLP, ICAO: KFLP, FAA LID: FLP) is a county-owned public-use airport in Marion County, Arkansas, United States. It is located one nautical mile (2 km) north of the central business district of Flippin, Arkansas.
Facilities and aircraft
Marion County Regional Airport covers an area of 80 acres (32 ha) at an elevation of 719 feet (219 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 4/22 with an asphalt surface measuring 5,000 by 75 feet (1,524 x 23 m).
For the 12-month period ending April 30, 2011, the airport had 14,800 aircraft operations, an average of 40 per day: 92% general aviation, 7% air taxi, and 1% military. At that time there were 23 aircraft based at this airport: 70% single-engine, 26% multi-engine, and 4% ultralight.
- FAA Airport Master Record for FLP ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective 25 August 2011.
- Accident history for FLP at Aviation Safety Network
- "2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A (PDF, 2.03 MB)". 2011–2015 National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. 4 October 2010.
- Marion County Regional Airport (FLP) at Arkansas Department of Aeronautics
- Aerial image as of 28 February 2001 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for FLP, effective December 11, 2014
- Resources for this airport: