||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2013)|
October 3, 1963
|Education||Rhode Island School of Design|
Peck received a BFA from the Rhode Island School of Design in 1985, at age 18. Subsequently, she studied in two different MFA programs: Syracuse University in New York and Temple University in Rome, after which she lived in Italy for a few years, absorbing art, landscape, and food. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband, Mark Ryden.
Peck became known for her work in Pop surrealism, and has exhibited her work in Paris, Rome, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Seattle. Her work has also been used for album covers, such as Waking the Mystics by Portland art rock group Sophe Lux. Peck released a book with husband, artist Mark Ryden called Sweet Wishes.
- 2007: I Cari Estini Exhibition Catalog
- 2004: Paintings by Marion Peck
- 2010: Sweet Wishes
- 2013: Animals
- http://joshspear.com/item/speartalks-marion-peck/ Marion Peck Interview Friday, 04.11.08
-  Marion Peck Exhibitions
-  Hi*Fructose Magazine. Sweet Wishes by Marion Peck and Mark Ryden, Wednesday, 30 June 2010
-  Ryden Peck wedding
- http://twitpic.com/o53qg Ryden Wedding photo