||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (December 2009)|
Marisa Brickman (born November 18, 1977) is the founder of 'SUP Magazine  and is a communications & marketing specialist. She was featured as one of the Top Ten Rising Stars of PR in industry publication PR Week while an Account Executive at NYC fashion PR firm Harrison & Shriftman.
The music-focused campaign she created for Rheingold Beer, one of New York’s oldest beer brands, was covered by “Campaigns” section of PR Week. Brickman was included in theMedia Centric column in the US Edition of Business Week while working as the Director of Event Marketing and PR for Cornerstone Promotion and the FADER Magazine.
Brickman was educated at Stanton College Preparatory in Jacksonville, Florida and studied Journalism and Political Science at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, where she set up 'SUP Magazine.
- OCNY Book Club Member: Nathan Shahani
- "Ten Rising Stars:Marisa Brickman - In Depth News". Brand Republic. Retrieved 2009-10-23.
- "Getting To The Hipsters". Businessweek.com. 2005-07-11. Retrieved 2009-10-23.
- "Saatchi & Saatchi". Saatchi.com. 2007-07-03. Retrieved 2009-10-23.[dead link]
- "4C: 'Sightseeing Tour' at the Saatchi & Saatchi Office". Run-Riot. 2007-07-26. Retrieved 2009-10-23.[dead link]
- "Local Mag 'Sup Moves on Up in NYC". dailytarheel.com. 2000-10-26. Retrieved 2009-10-23.