Marissa Gibson (born c. 1995) is an Australian actress. She played the central role of Delilah in the 2009 film Samson and Delilah. The film won the Caméra d'Or award at the 2009 Cannes Film Festival  and Best Film at the 2009 AFI Awards.
Gibson attended high school in Alice Springs, where she lived with her uncle, aunt and grandmother, Mitjili Napanangka Gibson, who portrayed her grandmother in the film. She left school in Year 11. Gibson speaks three languages, Warlpiri, Luritja and English, and learned some Japanese.
In 2012 Gibson had a child with her partner.
- 2009: Deadly Awards: Female Actor of the Year - NOMINATED
- 2009: IF Awards: Best Actress - WON
- 2009: AFI Awards: Best Lead Actress - NOMINATED
- 2009: AFI Awards: Young Actor Award - JOINT WINNER
- Tedmanson, Sophie (2009-05-29). "Australian film Samson and Delilah wins Camera d'Or at Cannes". timesonline.co.uk. Retrieved 2009-06-07.
- Brown, Rachel (13 December 2009). "Samson & Delilah: little film, big wraps". smh.com.au. Retrieved 13 December 2009.
- Moran, Jonathon (2009-05-31). "'Delilah' happy back home in Alice". news.com.au. Retrieved 2009-06-07.
- Moran, Jonathon (19 May 2013). "Samson And Delilah star Marissa Gibson on life after Cannes". dailytelegraph.com.au. Retrieved 19 May 2013.
- "Marissa Gibson - Delilah". samsonanddelilah.com.au. 2009. Retrieved 2009-06-07.
- Marks, Kathy (2009-04-27). "The Outback's Samson and Delilah". independent.co.uk. Retrieved 2009-06-07.
|This article about an Australian film actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|