Maritime-Hockey North Junior C Championship
Official adapted by Hockey Canada in a summer meeting in 2002.
The first ever Maritime-North Championship was won by the Chebucto Canadians of the Nova Scotia Junior C Hockey League in the Spring of 2003. Chebucto defeated the Dieppe/Memramcook Voyageurs of the New Brunswick Junior C Hockey League 4-3 in triple overtime to seal the deal.
On April 14, 2012, the tenth anniversary of the tournament, Nunavut's Kivalliq Canucks defeated Prince Edward Island's Pownal Red Wings 3-1 to become the first Hockey North-based team in the tournament's history to make the final. If Pownal had won the game, they would have become the first PEI team to ever play in the final as the finals have been dominated by Nova Scotia and New Brunswick all nine previous years. Kivalliq ended up losing the final 7-3 to Nova Scotia's Chester Clippers.
2014 Competing Teams
- Kivalliq 5 - Tignish 0
- Hampton 5 - South Shore 3
- Hampton 6 - Tignish 3
- Kivalliq 3 - Spryfield 3
- Tignish 5 - South Shore 4
- Spryfield 3 - Hampton 0
- Kivalliq 8 - South Shore 1
- Spryfield 3 - Tignish 2
- Hampton 2 - Kivalliq 2
- Spryfield 6 - South Shore 1
- Semi-final #1: Spryfield 10 - Tignish 1
- Semi-final #2: Hampton 6 - Kivalliq 5
- Final: Spryfield 3 - Hampton 1
- Prince Edward Island Junior C Hockey League
- New Brunswick Junior B Hockey League
- Nova Scotia Junior C Hockey League
- Hockey Nunavut Junior C