Mark Campbell (footballer)
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2010)|
|Full name||Mark Campbell|
|Date of birth||4 February 1978|
|Place of birth||Irvine, Scotland|
|Current club||Irvine Meadow|
|2011–||Queen of the South||4||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 27 August 2011.
† Appearances (Goals).
Campbell next played one season with Falkirk where he picked up a winners medal in the 2004 Scottish Challenge Cup Final courtesy of Neil Scally and Darryl Duffy goals in a 2-1 win against Ross County. In that same season 2004-05, he helped the club win the Scottish First Division Championship.
He then had a short spell with St Johnstone.
Campbell enjoyed further success at Raith Rovers  where he helped them to win the Scottish Second Division Championship in season 2008-09. Raith became the second club that Campbell played over 100 first team games for.
It was announced on 25 June 2011, alongside his ex-Raith colleague Kevin Smith, that he had agreed terms but not yet signed for Dumfries club, Queen of the South. His Queens debut was on 23 July 2011 the extra time 2-0 defeat away to Ayr United in the 2011-12 Scottish Challenge Cup. Campbell made 19 first team appearances for the Palmerston Park club before the club website announced on 11 February 2012 that he had moved to Irvine Meadow.
- Raith Rovers
- Stranraer on Neil Brown's player database
- Ayr United on Neil Brown's player database
- Falkirk on Neil Brown's player database
- St Johnstone on Neil Brown's player database
- Raith Rovers on Neil Brown's player databsse
- "2 more to sign" www.qosfc.com 25 Jun 2011
- "Ayr United 2 - 0 Queen of the South" 23 Jul 2011 www.qosfc.com
- 'Post Match Reaction' 11 Feb 2012 www.qosfc.com