From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the British historian. For the American playwright, see Marc Connelly. For the politician in British Columbia, Canada, see Mark Matthew Connelly.
In December 2007, Connelly appeared on the BBC television show The One Show, commenting on the social history of Christmas in the UK.
- Christmas: A Social History (I.B. Tauris, September 1999)
- (Editor) Christmas at the Movies: The Representation of Christmas in American, British and European Cinema (I.B. Tauris, October 2000)
- Reaching for the Stars: A New Interpretation of Bomber Command in the Second World War (I.B. Tauris, December 2000)
- The Great War: memory and ritual (Boydell and Brewer, 2002)
- British Film Guides: The Charge of the Light Brigade (I.B. Tauris, 2003)
- We Can Take It! Britain and the memory of the Second World War (Longman/Pearson, 2004)
- Review, Contemporary Review July 2005.
- (ed with D. Welch) War and the Media: propaganda and reportage, 1900-2003 (I.B. Tauris, 2004)
- British Film Guides: The Red Shoes (I.B. Tauris, 2005)
- Steady the Buffs! The East Kent Regiment and the Great War (OUP, 2006)
- Project MUSE
- Review: The Great War, Memory and Ritual: Commemoration in the City and East London 1916-1939 - WATSON 15 (4): 436 - Twentieth Century British History
- Popular memory and the Second World War|Contemporary Review (July 2005)
- "Theses Completed 1995". Institute of Historical Research. 2005-05-01. Retrieved 2008-01-10.
- Official profile on the University of Kent School of History website
- Department of History website at the University of Kent
|This biography article of a United Kingdom academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|