From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In December 2007, Connelly appeared on the BBC television show The One Show, commenting on the social history of Christmas in the UK.
- Christmas: A Social History (I.B. Tauris, September 1999)
- (Editor) Christmas at the Movies: The Representation of Christmas in American, British and European Cinema (I.B. Tauris, October 2000)
- Reaching for the Stars: A New Interpretation of Bomber Command in the Second World War (I.B. Tauris, December 2000)
- The Great War: memory and ritual (Boydell and Brewer, 2002)
- British Film Guides: The Charge of the Light Brigade (I.B. Tauris, 2003)
- We Can Take It! Britain and the memory of the Second World War (Longman/Pearson, 2004)
- Review, Contemporary Review July 2005.
- (ed with D. Welch) War and the Media: propaganda and reportage, 1900-2003 (I.B. Tauris, 2004)
- British Film Guides: The Red Shoes (I.B. Tauris, 2005)
- Steady the Buffs! The East Kent Regiment and the Great War (OUP, 2006)
- Project MUSE
- Review: The Great War, Memory and Ritual: Commemoration in the City and East London 1916-1939 - WATSON 15 (4): 436 - Twentieth Century British History
- Popular memory and the Second World War|Contemporary Review (July 2005)
- "Theses Completed 1995". Institute of Historical Research. 2005-05-01. Retrieved 2008-01-10.
- Official profile on the University of Kent School of History website
- Department of History website at the University of Kent
|This biography article of a United Kingdom academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|