Mark Coulier is a make-up artist and prosthetic makeup expert, who has worked in Harry Potter film series, X-Men and The Mummy Returns.
He and J. Roy Helland won the Academy Award for Best Makeup and BAFTA Award for Best Makeup and Hair for The Iron Lady (2011). 
- Merlin (TV series) (2008-2011)
- ^ Tim Masters (26 February 2012). "How Meryl became Margaret". BBC News. Retrieved Feb 27, 2013.
- ^ "The secrets of Meryl Streep's Margaret Thatcher look". The Telegraph. Feb 8, 2012. Retrieved Feb 27, 2013.
- 1981: Rick Baker
- 1982: Sarah Monzani and Michèle Burke
- 1983: None given this year
- 1984: Paul LeBlanc and Dick Smith
- 1985: Michael Westmore and Zoltan Elek
- 1986: Chris Walas and Stephan Dupuis
- 1987: Rick Baker
- 1988: Ve Neill, Steve La Porte, and Robert Short
- 1989: Manlio Rocchetti, Lynn Barber, and Kevin Haney
- 1990: Doug Drexler and John Caglione, Jr.
- 1991: Jeff Dawn and Stan Winston
- 1992: Michèle Burke, Greg Cannom, and Matthew W. Mungle
- 1993: Greg Cannom, Ve Neill, and Yolanda Toussieng
- 1994: Rick Baker, Ve Neill, and Yolanda Toussieng
- 1995: Lois Burwell, Peter Frampton, and Paul Pattison
- 1996: Rick Baker and David LeRoy Anderson
- 1997: Rick Baker and David LeRoy Anderson
- 1998: Jenny Shircore
- 1999: Christine Blundell and Trefor Proud
- 2000: Rick Baker and Gail Ryan
- Academy Award for Best Makeup became Best Makeup and Hairstyling in 2012