|Full name||Mark Samuel Ebanks|
|Date of birth||26 December 1990|
|Place of birth||Cayman Islands|
|Fort Lauderdale Strikers|
|2011||Cayman Islands U23||3||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 00:30, 9 April 2012 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Mark Samuel Ebanks (born 26 December 1990) is a Caymanian footballer who plays as a forward for Temecula FC in the North American Soccer League. He represented the Cayman Islands during World Cup qualifying matches in 2011.
He was one of a group of Caymanian players identified by the country's football federation who they believed would benefit from playing overseas. He joined Ashford Town in England after being invited over in late 2010 on an initial short term basis, although the move was extended then until the end of the season. He made one first-team appearance for the club, with his spell at the team affected by injuries.
- "Mark Ebanks". soccerway.com. Retrieved April 9, 2012.
- Mark Ebanks at National-Football-Teams.com
- Mark Ebanks – FIFA competition record
- "National Team Players to Remain with Ashford Town (Middlesex) FC". caymanactive.com. Retrieved April 9, 2012.
- "International Footballers to have played for the club". Ashford Town (Middlesex) Football Club. Retrieved April 9, 2012.
|This biographical article related to Caymanian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|