Mark Ellis (footballer, born 1988)
|Full name||Mark Ian Ellis|
|Date of birth||30 September 1988|
|Place of birth||Kingsbridge, England|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|2007–2008||→ Torquay United (loan)||22||(3)|
|2009||→ Forest Green Rovers (loan)||6||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20:01, 9 August 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Mark Ian Ellis (born 30 September 1988) is a footballer who plays as a defender for League Two side Shrewsbury Town. He began his career at Bolton Wanderers, without making a senior appearance, and has previously played in the Football League for Torquay United and Crewe Alexandra, as well as a loan spell in the Football Conference for Forest Green Rovers.
Ellis made his debut for Torquay on 22 September 2007, in the Football Conference clash with Kidderminster Harriers, at Aggborough, which ended in a 5–2 win to Torquay. Following the Gulls promotion to the Football League, Ellis began the 2009–10 season on loan at Conference National club Forest Green Rovers.
- with Crewe Alexandra
- Rollin, Glenda; Rollin, Jack, eds. (2012). Sky Sports Football Yearbook 2012–2013 (43rd ed.). London: Headline. p. 541. ISBN 978-0-7553-6356-8.
- ""Kidderminster 2-5 Torquay"". BBC Sport. 22 September 2007.
- "Forest Green snap up Torquay duo". BBC Sport. 18 August 2009.
- ""Mark Ellis joins Crewe Alexandra from Torquay United"". BBC Sport. 27 June 2012.
- ""Shrewsbury Town: Mark Ellis joins after Crewe Alexandra release"". BBC Sport. 30 May 2014.
- ""Shrewsbury Town sign defender Mark Ellis"". Shropshire Star. 30 May 2014.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a defender born in the 1980s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|