Mark Gallogly (January 18, 1957) is a managing principal, and was a founder, of the New York City based private investment firm Centerbridge Partners He served as a Senior Managing Director of the Blackstone Group from May 1989 to September 2005.
He is a member of President Barack Obama's President's Economic Recovery Advisory Board. He also serves on the advisory council of the Hamilton Project, an economic policy group at the Brookings Institution, the Columbia Business School board of overseers and the board of directors of the Dana Corporation.
In January 2013, it was reported that Gallogly is considering running for Mayor of New York City.
- "Mark T. Gallogly Profile". Forbes.com. Retrieved 2009-08-08.
- Tapper, Jake (2009-02-06). "More Details on the President's Economic Recovery Advisory Board". ABC News. Retrieved 2009-08-08.
- Azi Paybarah (January 4, 2013). "Polling Mark Gallogly, hedge-fund manager and Obama economic adviser, for mayor". Capital New York.
- "Lise Strickler Becomes Bride". The New York Times. September 13, 1987.
- Mark Gallogly. President's Economic Recovery Advisory Board
|This biography of an American economist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|