|Born||1971 (age 43–44)|
|Occupation||Actor, director, producer|
|Relatives||Adam Kassen (brother)|
In 1994, he made his theatre debut in a New York Off Broadway play titled Judy at the Stonewall Inn. A few years later, he was cast in a play called Things You Shouldn't Say Past Midnight which he appeared on stage totally nude. In 2006, he appeared as Hitler's nephew William Patrick Hitler in the play that he also wrote over the course of six years title Little Willy.
Film and television
Kassen has had small parts in television films and TV series such as Another World in 1994, Cybill in 1997, and Third Watch 1999. In 2006, he produced the television movie Bernard and Doris with Susan Sarandon and Ralph Fiennes, which earned him, along with the other producers, nominations for a Golden Globe and Primetime Emmy Award for Best Television Film.
In 2011, he appeared in the drama film Puncture based off the true story of Michael David Weiss played by Chris Evans where Kassen played Weiss's law partner and best friend Paul Danziger. Kassen also directed and produced the film with his brother Adam Kassen.
|1994||Another World||Jerry Hoch||TV series|
|1996||ABC Afterschool Specials||Spencer||TV series (Episode: "Through Thick & Thin")|
|1997||The Secret||Greg Dunleavy||TV film|
|1997||Cybill||Brad Marks||TV series (Episode: "In Her Dreams")|
|1998||Looking for Lola||Mike Greenbaum|
|1999||Third Watch||Larry Foley||TV series (Episode: "Hell Is What You Make of It")|
|2000||Growing Up Brady||Eddie Fontaine||TV film|
|2001||Trigger Happy||Alec||Also producer|
|2004||Slogan||Matt||TV film; also director, writer and producer|
|2005||Hopeless Pictures||Various voices||TV series; also producer|
|2006||The Good Student||Pete Macauley||Also producer|
|2006||Why Not...||Short; also director and writer|
|2011||Puncture||Paul Danziger||Also director and producer|
|2014||Dark Around the Stars||Glen||Post-production|
|2014||Before We Go||Danny||Also producer; completed|
|2004||Looking for Kitty||Co-producer|
|2005||Celebrity Charades||TV series; also director|
|2006||The Sasquatch Gang|
|2006||The Good Student|
|2006||Bernard and Doris||Executive producer|
|2007||The Minor Accomplishments of Jackie Woodman||TV series (8 episodes)|
|2014||Before We Go||Completed|
- Green, Jesse (9 April 2006). "The Search for the Long Island Hitlers". New York Times. Retrieved 29 January 2014.
- "Bernard And Doris - Awards and nominations". Emmys. Retrieved 29 January 2014.
- "Golden Globe Contenders: The nominations". The Guardian. 11 December 2008. Retrieved 29 January 2014.
- "IAR EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Directors Adam and Mark Kassen talk 'Puncture'". I am Rogue. 26 September 2011. Retrieved 29 January 2014.
- Catsoulis, Jeannette (22 September 2011). "Flawed Lawyer, Fighting the Good Fight". New York Times. Retrieved 29 January 2014.
- Yamato, Jen. "Mark Kassen, Ray Liotta & ‘Game Of Thrones’ Thesp Sophie Turner To Go It ‘Alone’". Deadline. Retrieved 29 January 2014.
- "Mark Kassen Filmography". New York Times. Retrieved 29 January 2014.