From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2007)|
|This article may need to be rewritten entirely to comply with Wikipedia's quality standards. (March 2015)|
Creation of Red 5 Studios
- Way of the Warrior (1994) Naughty Dog.
- Star Reach (1994), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- StarCraft (1998), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- StarCraft: Brood War (1998), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- StarCraft 64 (2000), Nintendo of America Inc.
- Diablo II (2000), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Diablo II (Collector's Edition) (2000), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne (2003), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- World of Warcraft (2004), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Firefall (2014), Red 5 Studios
- Edery, David (March 1, 2015). Interview with Mark Kern (Red 5 Studios). (Interview). Retrieved March 1, 2015.
- Olivetti, Justin (March 1, 2015). ""Mark Kern Addresses His Departure from Red 5 Studios"". Retrieved March 1, 2015.
|This biographical article relating to a video game specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|