From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2007)|
|This article may need to be rewritten entirely to comply with Wikipedia's quality standards. (March 2015)|
Creation of Red 5 Studios
Kern left Blizzard in 2006 to co-found the development company Red 5 Studios. There he worked on the title Firefall before eventually leaving the company after being voted out as CEO by the Red 5's Board of Directors.
- Way of the Warrior (1994) Naughty Dog.
- Star Reach (1994), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- StarCraft (1998), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- StarCraft: Brood War (1998), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- StarCraft 64 (2000), Nintendo of America Inc.
- Diablo II (2000), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Diablo II (Collector's Edition) (2000), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne (2003), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- World of Warcraft (2004), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Firefall (2014), Red 5 Studios
- Edery, David (March 1, 2015). Interview with Mark Kern (Red 5 Studios). (Interview). Retrieved March 1, 2015.
- Olivetti, Justin (March 1, 2015). ""Mark Kern Addresses His Departure from Red 5 Studios"". Retrieved March 1, 2015.
- Hornshaw, Phil (December 20, 2013). ""Red 5 Board Votes Out Co-Founder Mark Kern As CEO"". Retrieved May 27, 2015.
|This biographical article relating to a video game specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|