|Occupation||Head of U.S. Hispanic Audience at Google|
López began his career as a senior consultant at Mercer Management Consulting and Andersen Consulting,  and then became the Director of Strategic Alliances at J2 Communications. After working at J2 Communications, López was part of the team that started Terra Networks in the U.S., and was named Chief Operating Officer of Terra Networks USA in 2007. He then worked for AOL as Publisher of their U.S. Hispanic audience.
- Laurel Went2z (2010-11-05). "Google Hires Mark Lopez to Head U.S. Hispanic". AdAge Hispanic. Retrieved 2011-3-30
- Rosa Alonso. "Featured Voices: Google's Mark Lopez Speaks with My Latino Voice". My Latino Voice. Retrieved 2011-3-30
- CENCOM http://www.cencom.org/ecom-prodshow/4286.html
- Kiran Aditham (2006-07-31). "ADOTAS Conversations: Mark Lopez, Publisher, AOL Latino". Adotas. Retrieved 2011-4-5
- "Google hires new leader for U.S. Hispanic". Catholic Online. 2010-11-08. Retrieved 2011-4-1
- Adrian Carrasquillo (2011-03-21). "SES NY: The Latino Market Goes Mainstream?". Fox News Latino. Retrieved 2011-4-5