Mark Levin (director)
|Born||August 20, 1966|
|Occupation||Film director, producer and screen/television writer|
Mark Levin (born August 20, 1966) is an American film director and screenwriter. He has been a screenwriter, producer, and director in both television and film for over twenty years. He is mostly known for directing the films Little Manhattan and Nim's Island. He is married to his collaborator, the screenwriter and director Jennifer Flackett. As a screenwriter, they also wrote the films Madeline, Wimbledon and Journey to the Center of the Earth.
They are the creators of The Man’s Guide To Love, which began as a successful video blog offering man to man advice on the subject of love. The Mans Guide To Love book will be published by Simon & Schuster, and a feature film they are directing and producing alongside Laurence Mark. Principal photography on The Man’s Guide To Love movie commences in Spring 2015.
Additionally, they are currently writing and creating the half-hour single-camera TV shows Confusing for NBC, and The Courtship of Eddie’s Father for Warner Brothers Television.
Levin grew up in Detroit, and now lives with his wife and children in New York City and Los Angeles. Levin & Flackett recently returned from a one-year journey around-the-world with their two children. Dubbed “A Year To Think,” they visited 38 countries and 110 cities across six continents over 365 days, during which they made 120 short films about their experiences.
- "Mark Levin on IMDb". IMDb.
- "Mark Levin & Jennifer Flackett, Writer/Director, Little Manhattan". gothamist.com. October 8, 2005. Retrieved May 4, 2011.
- "Production Spotlight". Film Independent.
- Deadline Hollywood http://deadline.com/2014/10/courtship-of-eddies-father-remake-willie-garson-fox-conan-obrien-853161/. Missing or empty
- Huffington Post http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/21/a-year-to-think_n_4604425.html. Missing or empty