|Full name||Mark McLaughlin|
|Date of birth||2 December 1975|
|Place of birth||Greenock, Scotland|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22:02, 5 May 2015 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Mark McLaughlin (born 2 December 1975 in Greenock) is a Scottish footballer who currently plays for Clyde. He is in his second spell at Clyde, having previously played for the club from 1999 until 2004.
McLaughlin made his debut with Clyde in a 3–1 win away from home against Stenhousemuir. On 7 October 2000 he scored his first senior football goal away to Alloa Athletic at the Recreation Park Alloa's home ground and only 2 weeks later he scored in a 2–2 draw against Ross County at Broadwood in the Scottish Football League First Division.
After five years at Clyde, he joined Hamilton Academical in 2004. He was part of the 07/08 campaign for promotion to the SPL.
McLaughlin was named as Morton's captain in August 2012. He was released from his Morton contract on Christmas Eve 2013. Since leaving Greenock Morton, McLaughlin says his departure left him "disappointed" because "Kenny Shiels said to me that I maybe wasn’t going to play much. That’s fair enough. He then told me that Airdrieonians had come in and asked if they could take me on loan. He said Airdrie would pay half my wages and Morton would pay half my wages, but I said, ‘Well, I don’t want to go out on loan’.
After McLaughlin was released by Morton, he signed for SPFL Championship side Dumbarton. He was given the number 5 shirt. He scored his first goal for the club in a 1-5 win against Alloa Athletic on his 3rd appearance.On 16 May 2014 McLaughlin signed a new 1-year deal with the Sons.
In January 2015 'Marko' was released by the club following a lack of game time.
On 20 January 2015, McLaughlin signed for Clyde for a second time.
- Scottish Junior Cup: 1997–98
- Scottish Football League First Division: Runner-up 2012–13
- McLaughlin Trial Cancelled clydefc.co.uk. 29 July 2009. Retrieved 03 July 2013.
- Steele, Russell (8 May 2012). "Players axed at Morton". Greenock Telegraph. Retrieved 8 May 2012.
- "Mark a proven leader says Moore". Greenock Telegraph. Retrieved 8 August 2012.
- "Nacho Novo and Mark McLaughlin are released by Morton". BBC Sport. 24 December 2013. Retrieved 25 December 2013.
- "Ex-Morton skipper's agony over exit statement". Greenock Telegraph. 9 January 2014. Retrieved 10 January 2014.
- Findlay, Alan (3 January 2014). "McLaughlin deal confirmed". Dumbarton F.C. Retrieved 4 January 2014.
- "McLaughlin Returns to Clyde". Clyde F.C. 20 January 2015. Retrieved 20 January 2015.
- Tait, Chris (9 May 2012). "Defender signs for Ton". Retrieved 9 May 2012.