|Member of the Ohio House of Representatives
from the 61st district
|Preceded by||John Boccieri|
|Succeeded by||Ron Hood (elect)|
|Alma mater||Kent State University, Ohio Northern University|
Mark Okey is a Democratic member of the Ohio House of Representatives for the 61st district. He first took office in 2007, and was re-elected in 2008 and 2010. He is not running for re-election in 2012. Okey has a history degree from Kent State University and a law degree from Ohio Northern University, and is married with three children. He also works as an attorney in a legal practice founded by his father.
- "Mark D. Okey, Representative". Ohio House of Representatives. Retrieved 14 September 2012.
- "Election 2012: Ohio House 95th district: Democrats eye budget, jobs". Canton Rep. Retrieved 14 September 2012.
- "State Representative: November 4, 2008". Ohio Secretary of State. Retrieved 14 September 2012.
- "Ohio House of Representatives: November 2, 2010". Ohio House of Representatives. Retrieved 14 September 2012.
- "Okey wins third term in House". Canton Rep. Retrieved 14 September 2012.