Mark Pody is an American politician. He serves as the Republican member of the Tennessee House of Representatives from the 46th district, encompassing Cannon County, Trousdale County and part of Wilson County.
He is a member of the Tennessee Firearms Association, the Chambers of Commerce in Lebanon, the Trousdale County, Watertown, and Cannon County. He is also a past President of the General Agents & Managers Association. A private pilot, he is a member of the Civil Air Patrol.
- House of Representatives biography
- Tennessee House Republican Caucus
- Steven Hale, Anti-All Comers Bill Incites Religious Debate, Dunn Runs Afoul of Party Leadership, Nashville Scene, Apr 27, 2012
- Chas Sisk, State lawmaker takes on Vanderbilt’s all-comers policy, The Tennessean, April 26, 2012
- Joe White, Religious Debate in State House Precedes Idling of Anti-All Comers Bill, WPLN-FM, April 26th, 2012
- Official website biography