Mark Sisson is an American fitness author and blogger, and a former distance runner, triathlete and Ironman competitor. Sisson finished 4th in the February 1982 Ironman World Championship. He has written several books, including The Primal Blueprint, which incorporates aspects of the popular Paleolithic diet. The Primal Blueprint is his fifth book. Sisson also blogs at his website Mark's Daily Apple.
Early life and career
In the 1970s, Sisson was a record-setting runner for the Portland (Maine) Track Club.
The Primal Blueprint: Reprogram your genes for effortless weight loss, vibrant health, and boundless energy, Primal Nutrition, Inc. (2 edition May 10, 2013) ISBN 0982207786
The Primal Connection: Follow Your Genetic Blueprint to Health and Happiness, Primal Nutrition, Inc. (January 8, 2013) ISBN 0984755101
The Primal Blueprint Cookbook: Primal, Low Carb, Paleo, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free and Gluten-Free (with Jennifer Meier), Primal Nutrition, Inc. (July 15, 2010) ISBN 0982207727
Primal Blueprint Quick and Easy Meals: Delicious, Primal-approved meals you can make in under 30 minutes (with Jennifer Meier), Primal Nutrition, Inc. (March 25, 2011) ISBN 0982207743
The Primal Blueprint 21-Day Total Body Transformation: A step-by-step, gene reprogramming action plan, Primal Nutrition, Inc. (October 18, 2011) ISBN 9780982207772
Primal Blueprint Healthy Sauces, Dressings and Toppings (with Jennifer Meier), Primal Nutrition, Inc. (December 5, 2012) ISBN 0984755152
- Dwyre, Bill (August 1, 2008). "Cheaters still prosper in drug games". Los Angeles Times.
- "Mark Sisson". primalblueprint.com. Retrieved April 3, 2011.
- Haskell, Bob (August 20, 1976). "Mad Witch field minus Babbidge, defending champ". Bangor Daily News. Retrieved April 3, 2011.
- "Can you master your own epigenetics?". Los Angeles Times. May 3, 2010. Retrieved April 3, 2011.
- Mark's Daily Apple (Mark Sisson's blog)