Mark West Union School District
|Mark West Union School District|
|Type and location|
|Location||305 Mark West Springs Rd.
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
|NCES District ID||062400|
|Students and staff|
|Teachers||60.60 on FTE basis)|
|Staff||115.10 on FTE basis)|
Mark West Union School District (MWUSD) is a public school district formed in 1868 that is based in the Mark West/Larkfield area of Santa Rosa in Sonoma County, California, United States. The school district is named for the area it serves, which is named for William Marcus West.
Schools and programs
- Mark West Elementary School (K–6), opened in 1868 and serving more than 400 students in 2010–11.
- John B. Riebli Elementary School (K–6), opened in August 1992 and serving more than 500 students in 2010–11.
- San Miguel Elementary School (K–6), serving more than 375 students.
- Mark West Charter School (K–8), a charter school serving more than 150 students.
In addition, MWUSD offers a home study program for students in grades 7 and 8.
- "Search for Public School Districts – District Detail for Mark West Union Elementary". National Center for Education Statistics. Institute of Education Sciences. Retrieved February 27, 2013.
|This California school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|