From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marka may refer to:
- Marka people, a people of Mali in Western Africa
- Marka language, the language of the Marka people
- Bosnia and Herzegovina convertible mark (konvertibilna marka), the currency of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Marka, Oslo, the area surrounding Oslo, Norway
- Merca (Somali: Marka), a port city in Somalia
- Marqqa or marka, a food made from cooked barley dough from the Oromo people of Ethiopia
- Marka, Iran, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Marka (launch site), a missile launch site in Norway
- Marka refugee camp, a Palestinian refugee camp in Jordan
- Marka International Airport, an alternative name for Amman Civil Airport in Jordan
- Finnish markka, the currency of Finland from 1860 until 28 February 2002
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.