|Presented by||Rachel Allen
Tom Parker Bowles
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|No. of series||2|
|Executive producer(s)||Nicola Moody
|Original channel||UKTV Food
Good Food HD
|Original run||April 2007 – 2010|
Market Kitchen is a cookery programme, made by Optomen, that premiered on Good Food in 2007. Presented by Rachel Allen, Amanda Lamb, Matt Tebbutt, Tom Parker Bowles and Matthew Fort, the programme concentrates on seasonal cooking and features visits to a local market to obtain seasonal produce. The first series was presented from a customised kitchen in Borough Market and featured Tana Ramsay as one of its presenters.[unreliable source?]
In 2009, the programme incorporated the Local Food Hero competition, which had previously had its own series on UKTV Food. It will feature the winner of a competition to find Britain's best pudding, launched by Christopher Biggins in April 2010. In 2010, spin-off, Market Kitchen's: Big Adventure, aired on Good Food.
- "Market Kitchen". Optomen. Retrieved 6 June 2010.
- "Tana Ramsay serves up own TV show". BBC. 12 December 2006. Retrieved 6 June 2010.
- Marsden, Rhodri (22 November 2007). "Market Kitchen". Dish of the Day. Radio Times. Retrieved 6 June 2010.
- "Market Kitchen's Local Food Heroes 2009". Good Food. Retrieved 6 June 2010.
- "Local Food Hero 2009 regional winners and finalists". Good Food. Retrieved 6 June 2010.
- "Local Food Hero 2009 winner - The Dinner Ladies". Good Food. Retrieved 6 June 2010.
- "Britain's Best Pudding". BBC. 29 April 2010. Retrieved 6 June 2010.
- Fletcher, Alex (April 29, 2010). "Biggins hunts for Britain's best pudding". Digital Spy. Retrieved 6 June 2010.
- "Britain's Best Pud competition". Good Food. Retrieved 6 June 2010.
|This article relating to a television programme from the UK is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|