From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up marketplace in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A marketplace is the space in which a market operates.
Marketplace may also refer to:
- Health insurance marketplace, previously known as health insurance exchange, is a set of government-regulated and standardized health care plans in the United States
- Marketplace (radio program)
- Marketplace (TV series)
- The Marketplace (series), an erotic novel series
- Market square, an area in a town
- The Marketplace Mall, a shopping mall near Rochester, New York
- The Market Place (Orange County, California), a shopping mall in Tustin and Irvine, California
- Market Place (Finchley), a road and former pig market in Finchley, London
- The MarketPlace, a grocery store chain
- Market Place, a section of the A1 road in London
- Other uses
- Lotus Marketplace, a database program
- Second Life Marketplace, online shopping site for Second Life
- Windows Phone Marketplace
- Xbox Live Marketplace
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marketplace.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.