From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Markopoulo (Greek: Μαρκόπουλο) may refer to places in Greece:
- Markopoulo Mesogaias, a suburban town of Athens
- Markopoulo, Elis, a small village in the municipal unit of Tragano, Elis
- Markopoulo, Kefalonia, a village in the southeastern part of the island of Kefalonia
- Markopoulo Oropou, a commune in the northeastern part of Athens near Oropos
- Limin Markopoulou, or Porto Rafti, the port of Markopoulo Mesogaias
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.