From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Marks in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marks may refer to:
- Mark's, Canadian retail chain
- Marks & Spencer, British retail chain
- Collective trade marks, trademarks owned by an organisation for the benefit of its members
- Marks & Co, inspiration for the novel 84 Charing Cross Road
- Grade (education), a teacher's evaluation of a student's performance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.