Markus Ferber (born on 15 January 1965 in Augsburg, Bavaria) is a German politician and Member of the European Parliament for Bavaria with the Christian Social Union in Bavaria, Member of the Bureau of the European People's Party and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Budgetary Control and its Committee on Budgets.
He is a substitute for the Committee on Transport and Tourism.
- 1990-1992: Development engineer
- 1992-1994: Engineer in a marketing department
- since 1999: CSU district chairman of the Augsburg region
- since 2003: CSU District Vice-Chairman of the Schwaben
- 1990-1999: Town councillor in Bobingen
- since 1996: Member of Augsburg district council
- since 1999: Chairman of the CSU European Affairs Group
- since 2000: Regional Chairman of the Byron Europa-Union
- since 1994: Member of the European Parliament
See also: European Parliament election, 2004 (Germany)