From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up marl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marl is calcium carbonate or lime-rich sedimentary rock.
Marl may also refer to:
- Marl, North Rhine-Westphalia, a city in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
- Marl, Lower Saxony, a municipality in Lower Saxony, Germany
- Marl, another name for the western barred bandicoot
- USS Marl (IX-160), a Trefoil-class concrete barge of the United States Navy
- Marl Hill, an historic building in Virginia
- Marl Kingdom, a series of RPGs created by Nippon-Ichi
- Marled yarn is made from strands of different-colored yarn twisted together
People with the given name
- Marl Young (1917–2009), American musician and arranger
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.