||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (April 2012)|
|Founder||Siby Vadakekkara and Srinivasan Balram|
|Headquarters||Piscataway, New Jersey, United States|
Number of employees
Marlabs Inc. is a provider of information technology services headquartered in Piscataway, New Jersey, US. The company has offices and solution delivery centers across the US, Canada, Latin America, India, and Malaysia. Marlabs has in-house data centers in the US and in India and operates advanced technology training centers in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania and Mysore, India. Marlabs was founded by Siby Vadakekkara and Srinivasan Balram in 1996, in the United States.
Marlabs provides information technology solutions in the areas of mobility, analytics, cloud, business intelligence, infrastructure, cyber security, testing, application development and maintenance and digital asset management for industries such as airlines, banking, insurance, education, healthcare, life sciences, media and retail. Marlabs is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, Oracle Certified Partner, VMware Solution Provider, IBM Premium Business Partner. Their solutions include cloud computing, mobility, BI and analytics, Microsoft, Java and Open Source.
Centers of Excellence
Marlabs has set up Centers of Excellence (CoEs) in the following technology areas: cloud computing, mobile technologies, information security/governance risk and compliance (GRC), Java, Open Source technologies, Microsoft technologies, and ERP.
Awards and Recognition
- 2013 - Best Places to Work in New Jersey
- 2010 and 2011 - Global Services 100 List
- 2008 - CRN Fast Growth 100
- 2002-2003, 2006 - Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (S)
- Marlabs has been certified as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by the National Minority Supplier Development Council, Inc. (NMSDC).
- "Marlabs expands India operations, inaugurates new facility – Economic Times". Articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com. 2007-12-05. Retrieved 2011-11-24.