||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (April 2012)|
|Founder(s)||Siby Vadakekkara and Srinivasan Balram|
|Headquarters||Piscataway, New Jersey, United States|
Marlabs Inc. is a provider of Information Technology and Knowledge Process Outsourcing services and is headquartered in Piscataway, New Jersey, US. The company has offices and solution delivery centers across the US, Canada, Latin America, India, and Malaysia. In-house data centers in the US and in India are used to provide hosting and other managed IT services to their clients.
Marlabs operates Technology Centers in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania and Mysore, India to conduct training programs for clients and employees, and to carry out ongoing research into technology platforms such as Cloud Computing, Mobile, Information Security, Microsoft, Java, Open Source and ERP Technologies. Marlabs was featured in the 2010 and 2011 GS100 Lists: "100 Companies That Define Global Outsourcing. Marlabs has been certified as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by the National Minority Supplier Development Council, Inc. (NMSDC).
||This article appears to contain a large number of buzzwords. (October 2013)|
Marlabs offers Information Technology (IT) services that help customers leverage technology to realize their strategic business goals. Marlabs' service offerings include:
- Application Development and Maintenance
- Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing
- Information Security and Cyber Threat Management 
- Cloud Computing
- Mobile Application Development
- Independent Verification & Validation(Testing)
- Infrastructure Services
- Knowledge Process Outsourcing
MCO Central is a web-based platform developed by Marlabs for developing and deploying end-to-end workers' compensation claims management systems. The product is bundled with the option of outsourced business processes and other complementary services and can be implemented either as a hosted or on-premise solution.
Centers of Excellence
Marlabs has set up Centers of Excellence (CoEs) in the following technology areas: Cloud Computing, Mobile Technologies, Information Security / Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC), Java, Open Source Technologies, Microsoft Technologies, and ERP. The CoEs identify and build competency on emerging technology frameworks to support clients’ unique needs.
Marlabs is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, a Premier IBM Business Partner, an Oracle Gold Partner, and an HP AllianceONE Partner. and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner. Marlabs also has long-standing partnerships with Information Builders, Teradata, MicroStrategy, VMware, Quiterian, and Dell.
Awards and Recognition
After being named to the Inc. 500 list for five consecutive years, Marlabs was the sole inductee into the Inc. 500 Hall of Fame in 2006. Additionally Marlabs has been recognized as a fast growing technology company by Deloitte. Marlabs has also been featured as one of the “best places to work in NJ” among large firms.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Marlabs has established a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) council to steer and administer the company’s overall CSR efforts. The council oversees a number of initiatives in areas such as education, training and support for low-income families, senior citizens, and the differently-abled.
Marlabs is also a strong proponent of the “Go Green” theme and has implemented numerous initiatives both within and outside the organization as a small step towards contributing to a greener planet.
- "Microsoft Solution Finder - View solution". Solutionfinder.microsoft.com. Retrieved 2011-11-24.
- "Marlabs Inc. | Piscataway, NJ | Microsoft Pinpoint". Pinpoint.microsoft.com. Retrieved 2011-11-24.
- "IBM Business Partner Locator". 304.ibm.com. Retrieved 2011-11-24.
- "Marlabs Inc". H21007.www2.hp.com. 2011-05-04. Retrieved 2011-11-24.
- "Marlabs". Information Builders. 2010-11-05. Retrieved 2011-11-24.
- "Marlabs: MicroStrategy Partner Profile". Microstrategy.com. Retrieved 2011-11-24.
- "Quiterian's Partners in South America and Central America". Quiterian.com. Retrieved 2011-11-24.
- "Inc. 500 Hall of Fame, Growing Your Business Article - Inc. Article". Inc.com. 2009-10-28. Retrieved 2011-11-24.
- "2012 "Best Places to Work in New Jersey" - Best Places to Work in New Jersey". Bestplacestoworkinnj.com. Retrieved 2011-11-24.
- "Marlabs expands India operations, inaugurates new facility - Economic Times". Articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com. 2007-12-05. Retrieved 2011-11-24.