Marlboro, Monmouth County, New Jersey
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Marlboro, New Jersey|
|Elevation||167 ft (51 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||878130|
Marlboro was described in 1939 as having "large frame houses comfortably spaced along the highway".:555
- "Marlboro". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Locality Search, State of New Jersey. Accessed February 26, 2015.
- New Jersey, a Guide to Its Present and Past. Viking. 1939. p. 555.
- F.W. Beers, Monmouth County, 1873, p. 29
- Industries of New Jersey. Historical Publishing Company. 1882. p. 101.
|This New Jersey state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|