From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The marlin is a large game fish sometimes also known as the spearfish.
Marlin may also refer to:
- The Miami Marlins, a Major League Baseball team
- Marlin Firearms, a manufacturer of rifles and shotguns
- The P5M Marlin, a Cold War patrol bomber of the US Navy
- The Rambler Marlin, an American automobile of the 1960s
- Marlin, code name for Linspire Five-0, a Linux distribution
- Marlin Records, a record label
- Marlin, a character in "Finding Nemo"
- Marlín, Castile-Leon, a village in Spain
- Marlin, Texas, city in Falls County, Texas, United States
- The Cincinnati Marlins, a swim team based in Cincinnati, Ohio
- The Marlin (dinghy), a small 2-3 crew sailing dinghy designed by Ian Proctor
- Marlin (car), a British sports car maker
- Marlin (DRM), a Digital Rights Management technology
- MarLIN, Marine Life Information Network
- Marlin (magazine), an American magazine devoted to big game fishing
- Marline, a tarred hemp twine for marine use, also known as 'marlin' and 'marling'
- SS Marlin, a Liberian steamship in service 1963-65
- USS Marlin, two ships of the United States Navy
- Alice Tepper Marlin, President and CEO of Social Accountability International
- Calvin Marlin, South African footballer
- Coo Coo Marlin (1932–2005), American NASCAR driver; father of Sterling Marlin
- Randal Marlin, Canadian professor of philosophy
- Sterling Marlin (born 1957), American NASCAR driver
- Lene Marlin (born 1980), Norwegian musician
- Marlin Perkins (1905–1986), American zoologist and TV personality
- Marlin Hurt (1905-1946), American stage entertainer and radio actor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marlin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.