From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marling can refer to:
- Marling School, a grammar school in Stroud, Gloucestershire
- Marling, South Tyrol, a municipality in South Tyrol
- Alfred Erskine Marling (1859-1935), President of the Chamber of Commerce of the State of New York
- Charles Murray Marling (1863-1933)), British diplomat
- Laura Marling (born 1990), British singer
- Percival Marling (1861-1936), British recipient of the Victoria Cross
- Samuel Marling (1810-1883), British cloth manufacturer
- A tarred hemp twine for marine use, also known as 'marlin' and 'marline'
- Spreading marl on land
- Marling (horse), a Thoroughbred racehorse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.