From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marloes may refer to:
- Marloes – a village in Pembrokeshire, Wales
- Marloes Sands, a remote sandy beach in Pembrokeshire, Wales, near the village of Marloes
- Marloes Coenen, a Dutch mixed martial artist
- Marloes de Boer, a former Dutch football defender
- Marloes Fellinger, a Dutch softball player
- Marloes Wesselink, a Dutch professional beach volleyball player
- Marloes Wittenberg, a Dutch judo ka
- Marloes and St Brides, a community council in the West Wales county of Pembrokeshire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.