From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marmion may refer to:
- Bill Marmion, Australian politician
- Columba Marmion (1858–1923), Irish abbot
- Robert Marmion (died 1218), English judge
- Shackerley Marmion (1603–1639), English dramatist
- Simon Marmion (1425-1489), French painter
- William Marmion (1845–1896), Australian politician
- Fontenay-le-Marmion a commune in France
- Marmion, Western Australia, a suburb of Perth
- Marmion Lake in Canada
- Marmion Tower, in West Tanfield, North Yorkshire
- Marmion (poem), an epic poem by Walter Scott about the Battle of Flodden
- Marmion Academy, a Catholic high school in Illinois
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.