Vermijl in 2012
|Full name||Marnick Danny Vermijl|
|Date of birth||13 January 1992|
|Place of birth||Peer, Belgium|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|2013–2014||→ NEC (loan)||28||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10:28, 8 March 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Peer, Vermijl was a youth player of Standard Liège, but did not play for the senior squad before moving to Manchester United for the 2010–11 season, becoming only the second Belgian player to play for the team. He made his debut in a friendly against Shamrock Rovers scoring twice and made 24 appearances for the reserve squad in his first season. He made his professional debut on 26 September 2012, in the League Cup win against Newcastle United at Old Trafford.
|Club||Season||League||Cup||League Cup||Europe||Other[nb 1]||Total|
Statistics accurate as of 27 August 2014.
- Includes other competitive competitions, including the FA Community Shield
- "Premier League Clubs submit Squad Lists". Premier League. 26 September 2012.
- "Marnick Vermijl". ManUtd.com. Manchester United. Retrieved 26 September 2012.
- "ManUtd 2–1 Newcastle". BBC Sport (British Broadcasting Corporation). 26 September 2012. Retrieved 26 September 2012.
- van Leeuwen, Gerrit (2 September 2013). "Transfer deadline day: Manchester Utd loan Marnick Vermijl to NEC". Sky Sports (BSkyB). Retrieved 30 November 2013.
- "Transfer deadline day: Manchester Utd loan Marnick Vermijl to NEC". Sky Sports. 2 September 2013.
- "M. Vermijl". vi.nl. Retrieved 27 August 2014.