From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up marquee in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marquee may refer to:
- Marquee (sign), a sign placed over the entrance to a hotel or theatre or a sign that displays messages such as those used in front of churches and schools. Marquees are also used to illuminate the name of an arcade game at the top of its cabinet.
- Marquee (tent), a large tent, generally used as a temporary building
- "Marquee", a song by Superchunk from their 1997 album Indoor Living
- Marquee element, an HTML tag that makes text scroll across the page as if on a marquee
- Marquee Cinemas, a movie theater chain in the United States
- Marquee Club, commonly called The Marquee, a rock club in London
- Marquee player, a player in the Australian A-League whose salary is exempt from capping
- Marquee selection or Marching ants, an animation technique often found in selection tools of computer graphics programs
- Marquee Theatre, a concert venue in Tempe, Arizona, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marquee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.