|Location||NLEX, Angeles City, Pampanga, Philippines|
|Opening date||September 23, 2009|
|Management||Ayala Land Co.|
|No. of stores and services||Over 450 shops and restaurants|
|Total retail floor area||70,000 m² (753,200 sq. ft)|
|Parking||more than 1,000 cars|
|No. of floors||
MarQuee Mall is a shopping mall located at A. Gueco Avenue in Angeles City, Philippines. It is owned by Ayala Malls, a real-estate subsidiary of Ayala Land, which is an affiliate of Ayala Corporation. It opened on September 23, 2009. Also part of the complex is the residential condominium MarQuee Residences and subdivision MarQuee Place.
Part of MarQuee Mall is the MarQuee Park or Civic Center located in the back of the mall building. There is a dancing fountain and various restaurants in the park area as well as a vehicle loading and unloading area.
The Chapel of Our Lady of Perpetual Help is also located on the mall's 3rd floor near the mall cinemas.
Behind MarQuee Mall is the 14 and 8-storey MarQuee Residences. It is a residential complex developed by Alveo. It will have 4 towers with two at 14-storeys and the other two at 8-storeys. Currently, Tower One and Two are under construction and set for completion by the end of 2013 or early 2014.
- Sanchez-Lacson, Elizabeth. "ALI launches Pampanga project". INQUIRER.net. Retrieved 2009-05-14.
- "President’s Report". Retrieved 2009-05-14.
- "MarQuee Residences - Alveo". Retrieved 2013-04-18.
- "MarQuee Residences Tower One and Two Construction Image". Retrieved 2013-04-18.
- "MarQuee Residences Press Release". Retrieved 2013-04-18.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Marquee Mall.|