From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marquess is a hereditary title of nobility.
Marquess may also refer to:
- Marquess, West Virginia, an unincorporated community in Preston County, West Virginia
- Marquess (band), a German Latin-pop band
- Marquess (album), their first studio album
People with the surname Marquess
- Mark Marquess (born 1947), American baseball coach
- Mark Marquess (ice hockey), (born 1925), Canadian ice hockey player
- Matt Marquess (born 1986), American soccer player
- Paul Marquess (born 1964), British television producer
- All pages beginning with "Marquess"
- All pages with titles containing "Marquess"
- Marquesas Islands
- List of marquesses in the peerages of the British Isles
- List of marquesses in Portugal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marquess.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.