|No. 5 – Maccabi Electra Tel Aviv|
|Position||Point guard / Shooting guard|
|League||Israeli Super League
December 19, 1986 |
|Nationality||American / Georgian|
|Listed height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Listed weight||185 lb (84 kg)|
|High school||Irving (Irving, Texas)|
|College||Boston College (2005–2007)
|NBA draft||2010 / Undrafted|
|2010–2011||Élan Chalon (France)|
|2011–2012||Gran Canaria (Spain)|
|2012–2013||Artland Dragons (Germany)|
|2013||Olimpia Milano (Italy)|
|2014||Montepaschi Siena (Italy)|
|2014–present||Maccabi Tel Aviv (Israel)|
|Career highlights and awards|
Keith MarQuez Haynes (born December 19, 1986) is an American professional basketball player who currently plays for Maccabi Tel Aviv of the Israeli Super League. Haynes is also a naturalized citizen of Georgia, and he played with the senior men's Georgian national team at FIBA EuroBasket 2011.
After going undrafted in the 2010 NBA draft, Haynes decided to pursue a professional basketball career in Europe, signing with Élan Chalon of the French Pro A League. He later played with the Spanish ACB League club Gran Canaria (2011–12), the German League club Artland Dragons (2012–13), and then signed with the Italian League club Olimpia Milano. He parted ways with Milano on December 29, 2013. He then signed with the Italian League club Montepaschi Siena for the rest of the season. In July 2014, he signed a two-year deal with the Israeli Super League club Maccabi Tel Aviv.
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game|
|FG%||Field-goal percentage||3P%||3-point field-goal percentage||FT%||Free-throw percentage|
|RPG||Rebounds per game||APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game|
|BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game||PIR||Performance Index Rating|
Note: The Euroleague is not the only competition in which the player participated for the team during the season, he also played in domestic competition.
Georgian national team
Haynes represented the senior men's Georgian national basketball team at FIBA EuroBasket 2011, where he averaged 8 points per game, 1.6 rebounds per game, 1.2 assists per game, and 0.9 blocks per game.
- FIBAAmericas.com HAYNES, KEITH MARQUEZ.
- Alumnus Marquez Haynes adjusts to life in France playing for French club Chalon.
- "Olimpia is Welcoming MarQuez Haynes".
- "Olimpia Milano, MarQuez Haynes part ways". Sportando.net. Retrieved 29 December 2013.
- "Maccabi makes combo guard Haynes its first new addition". Euroleague.net. Retrieved 13 July 2014.
- FIBA.com 2011 EuroBasket Georgia 12- Keith Haynes.
- Official Website
- MarQuez Haynes at acb.com (Spanish)
- MarQuez Haynes at draftexpress.com
- MarQuez Haynes at eurobasket.com
- MarQuez Haynes at eurolague.net
- MarQuez Haynes at fiba.com
- MarQuez Haynes at legabasket.it (Italian)
- MarQuez Haynes on Twitter