|Full name||Marcos Gabriel do Nascimento|
|Date of birth||21 July 1990|
|Place of birth||Selbach, Brazil|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 8 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking midfielder|
|Santos (on loan from Al Nassr)|
|2011||→ Avaí (loan)||5||(0)|
|2012||→ Sport (loan)||21||(4)|
|2013||→ Bahia (loan)||31||(4)|
|2015–||→ Santos (loan)||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 24 December 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Marcos Gabriel do Nascimento (born 21 July), known as Marquinhos Gabriel, is a Brazilian footballer who plays for Santos, on loan from Al Nassr. Mainly an attacking midfielder, he can also play as a forward.
Born in Selbach, Rio Grande do Sul, Marquinhos Gabriel joined Internacional's youth setup in 2007, after spells in -minor clubs of the same state. He was promoted to the main squad in 2009, and made his senior debut on 5 February, coming on as a late substitute in a 4–1 home routing over Canoas for the Campeonato Gaúcho championship.
Marquinhos Gabriel made his Série A debut on 19 August 2009, replacing Luis Bolaños in a 1–2 home loss against Corinthians. Late in the month he scored his first professional goal, netting the first in a 4–0 home win against Goiás; he finished the campaign with 14 appearances, scoring three goals.
After appearing more sparingly in 2010, Marquinhos Gabriel was loaned to Avaí on 23 February 2011. He was recalled by Colorado on 26 July, after appearing in only five matches for the national league.
After impressing with the latter during the season, Marquinhos Gabriel signed for Palmeiras on 15 January 2014. On 17 July, however, he left the club and joined Saudi Professional League sideAl Nassr.
- As of 23 February 2015
- "Inter goleia a Ulbra no Beira-Rio" [Inter thrashes Ulbra in Beira-Rio] (in Portuguese). Internacional's official website. 5 February 2009. Retrieved 18 January 2015.
- "Com gols irregulares, Corinthians derrota o Internacional no Beira-Rio" [With irregular goals, Corinthians defeats Internacional in Beira-Rio] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 19 August 2009. Retrieved 18 January 2015.
- "Fernandão é expulso no começo do jogo, e Internacional goleia Goiás" [Fernandão is sent off in the start of the match, and Internacional thrashes Goiás] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 30 August 2009. Retrieved 18 January 2015.
- "Meia Marquinhos, emprestado pelo Inter, deve chegar ao Avaí na quinta" [Midfielder Marquinhos, loaned from Inter, may arrive this Thursday] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 23 February 2011. Retrieved 18 January 2015.
- "Internacional repatria meia que estava em rival do Brasileirão" [Internacional repatriates midfielder who was in a Brasileirão rival] (in Portuguese). Futebol Interior. 26 July 2011. Retrieved 18 January 2015.
- "Marquinhos Gabriel chega ao Sport pensando em retomar o título pernambucano" [Marquinhos Gabriel arrives at Sport thinking about taking back the pernambucano title] (in Portuguese). UOL Esporte. 13 January 2012. Retrieved 18 January 2015.
- "No Fazendão, Bahia apresenta atacante Marquinhos Gabriel" [In Fazendão, Bahia presents forward Marquinhos Gabriel] (in Portuguese). Gazeta Esportiva. 22 February 2013. Retrieved 18 January 2015.
- "Palmeiras encerra novela e contrata Marquinhos Gabriel" [Palmeiras ends novel and signs Marquinhos Gabriel] (in Portuguese). O Estado de S. Paulo. 15 January 2014. Retrieved 18 January 2015.
- "Liberado, Marquinhos Gabriel viaja nesta sexta para fechar com Al Nassr" [Released, Marquinhos Gabriel travels this Friday to sign with Al Nassr] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 17 July 2014. Retrieved 18 January 2015.
- "Santos acerta empréstimo de um ano com meia-atacante Marquinhos Gabriel" [Santos completes one-year loan with attacking midfielder Marquinhos Gabriel] (in Portuguese). Lance!. 16 January 2015. Retrieved 16 January 2015.
- Marquinhos Gabriel profile at Soccerway. Retrieved 18 January 2015.