From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Marquis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marquis is a hereditary title of nobility.
Marquis may also refer to:
- first name / given name
- Marquis Cor Von, a name briefly used by Monty Brown, a former football player/professional wrestler
- surname / family name
- André Marquis (1883–1957), Vichy French admiral responsible for the scuttling of the French fleet in Toulon in 1942
- Don Marquis (1878–1937), writer, poet, and journalist
- Don Marquis (philosopher) (b. 1935), American philosopher and bioethicist
- Jason Marquis (born 1978), Major League Baseball All Star pitcher
- Richard Marquis (born 1945), American glass artist
- Marquis No. 191, Saskatchewan, a rural municipality in Canada
- Marquis, Grenada, a town in Grenada
- Marquis, Saskatchewan, a Canadian village
- Marquis Miami, a skyscraper in Miami, Florida
- Marquis Who's Who, a biographical publisher
- Marquis reagent, used as a simple spot-test to identify alkaloids
- Marquis, a variety of Red Fife wheat
- Marquis (magazine), a fetish magazine
- BT Marquis, a telephone switchboard PBX
- Mercury Marquis and Mercury Grand Marquis, luxury cars
- The Marquis, a comic series published Oni Press (later Dark Horse), written by Guy Davis
- Marquis butterfly, a species of the brush-footed butterfly genus Bassarona
- Marquis (film), a 1989 film
- "Marquis" (song), 2013 song by Danish rapper L.O.C.
- Marquis, 1995 champion quartet of the Barbershop Harmony Society
- Marquis, a trading name of the veterinary drug ponazuril
- All pages beginning with "Marquis"
- All pages with titles containing "Marquis"
- Marquee (disambiguation)
- Maquis (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.