Marriage equality (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Marriage Equality Act)
|Look up gay marriage, gay marriages, marriage equality, or same-sex marriages in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marriage equality is the legal recognition of same-sex marriage, as it is referred to by its proponents.
Marriage equality may also refer to:
- Marriage Equality Act (Vermont), a 2009 law enacted in the U.S. state of Vermont
- California Marriage Equality Act, a ballot initiative attempted in 2009 and 2010 in the U.S. state of California
- Marriage Equality Act (New York), a 2011 law enacted in the U.S. state of New York
- Hawaii Marriage Equality Act, a 2013 law enacted in the U.S. state of Hawaii
- Marriage Equality (Same Sex) Act 2013, a 2013 law enacted in the Australian Capital Territory
- Marriage Equality USA, an organization founded in 1998
- Marriage Equality Express, a project of Marriage Equality USA
- Marriage Equality California, an organization founded in 1998, now defunct
- All pages with titles containing "marriage equality"
- All pages beginning with "marriage equality"
- All pages beginning with "Marriage Equality"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.