Married to the Army: Alaska
|Married to the Army: Alaska|
Series cast and logo
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||8|
|Executive producer(s)||Stephanie Drachkovitch|
|Running time||42 minutes|
|Production company(s)||44 Blue Productions|
|Original channel||Oprah Winfrey Network|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)
|Original run||November 18, 2012– December 29, 2012|
Married to the Army: Alaska is an American reality television series that follows the lives of seven military wives living in Alaska. The series premiered on Oprah Winfrey Network on Sunday November 18, 2012 at 10/9c.
OWN describes the concept behind the series: "Alaska is home to more than 10,000 active-duty soldiers, about 7,000 of whom were deployed to Afghanistan over the past two years. The war in Iraq may be over, but it continues in Afghanistan and for those families whose loved ones are still gone, life during deployment is challenging, especially in Alaska, an assignment the military considers as demanding as an overseas post. For the men and women whose spouses serve in the U.S. Army, deployment is not just an abstract word heard on the evening news.
It's real, it’s tough and it turns their world upside down. Military wives find themselves in a unique sisterhood. The tightest of bonds are formed over fears of deployment, realities of Army life and the emotional roller coaster of homecomings – all set against the backdrop of the rugged, demanding and extreme conditions of Alaska." 
- Yolanda Goins
- Blair Flanagan
- Lindsey Bergeron: Lindsey is Married to the Army for the second time. She married a Junior Enlisted Solder at the age of 18. Troubled by her excess weight, Lindsey benefited from an Army provided gastric bypass operation. As her weight went down, she found that her relationship with her husband was not working out as she had planned. Lindsey divorced her husband. Lindsey would meet her second husband, Phillip, in 2009. The couple married in a year later, and Lindsey delivered the couple's first baby in March 2011.
- Rynn Randall
- Salina Tillman
- Sara Dunlap
- Traci Moran
|No.||Title||Original air date||U.S. Viewers
|1||"The Hooters Comment Was Offensive"||November 18, 2012||0.431|
|2||"You Ever Been in a Turkish Prison?"||November 19, 2012||0.162|
|3||"Knock at the Door"||November 25, 2012||0.232|
|4||"Attack on FOB Salerno"||December 7, 2012||N/A|
|5||"The Rules of Engagement"||December 7, 2012||N/A|
|6||"A Proper Army Wife"||December 29, 2012||N/A|
|7||"We Gotta Get Out of the Army"||December 29, 2012||N/A|
|8||"I'm an Army Wife"||December 29, 2012||N/A|
- "Military families struggle to survive in ‘Alaska’". Retrieved 24 November 2012.
- 'OWN: Oprah's November 2012 Highlights' Monsters and Critics October 31, 2012
- "Sunday's Cable Ratings: AMC's "Walking Dead" Remains Untouchable". Retrieved 24 November 2012.
- "Monday's Cable Ratings: "Monday Night Football" Continues Reign for ESPN". Retrieved 24 November 2012.
- 'Sunday's Cable Ratings' The Futon Critic November 27, 2012