From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (August 2013)|
Godavari Express at Marripalem
|• Body||Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vehicle registration||AP 32 and AP 33|
Marripalem is a neighbourhood area in Visakhapatnam. It is residential area and growth of commercial buildings.
- It is home for railways as quarters, electrical shed, coach complex etc.
- Nearby areas are 104 area, NAD junction, Karasa, Vuda layout, Kancharapalem etc.
- Marripalem has a railway station in Visakhapatnam city. Passenger trains halt at that station, but express trains do not stop.
- Visakhapatnam Electric Loco shed is near to this Railway station.Rail coaching complex is situated here.
- Visakhapatnam railway station is 6km from this area.
- Visakhapatnam Airport is 4km from this area.
- Marripalem is under Pendurthi transist corridor(BRTS).
APSRTC run the buses to all of the areas covered in city. Some important buses are 28,28K,28A,6,6A,12K,12D,300,333 etc.
|This article about a location in Andhra Pradesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|