From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marrow may refer to:
- Bone marrow, the flexible tissue interior to bone
- Cucurbita, a vegetable, a variety of which is called "marrow" in British English
- Marrow (comics), a character in the X-Men comic series
- Marrow (novel), a science fiction novel by Robert Reed
- The Marrow Controversy, occasioned by the republication of The Marrow of Modern Divinity in 1718
- A Cumbrian colloquialism for friend
- Joseph R. Marro (1907–1989), New York politician and judge
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.