From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Marseille or Marseilles in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marseille is the second-largest city of France.
Marseille or Marseilles may also refer to:
- South Africa
- United States
- Marseilles, Illinois, United States
- Marseilles, Ohio, United States
- Marseilles Township, Wyandot County, Ohio, United States
As a family name:
- Hanna-Justina Marseille, a fictional character from the anime/manga Strike Witches
- Hans-Joachim Marseille, German flying ace of the Second World War
- Jacques Marseille, French historian and economist
- Raymond of Marseille, a medieval astronomer
- Olympique de Marseille, a French professional football (soccer) team
- Marseille (band), a band from Liverpool, England
- La Marseillaise, the French national anthem
- Hey Marseilles, a band from Seattle, WA
- "Marseilles", a popular song by Australian band The Angels
- Marseille (film), a 2004 German film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marseille.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.