Marshall Township, Clark County, Illinois
Location in Clark County
Clark County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 7, 1854|
|• Total||31.81 sq mi (82.4 km2)|
|• Land||31.72 sq mi (82.2 km2)|
|• Water||0.09 sq mi (0.2 km2) 0.28%|
|Elevation||568 ft (173 m)|
|• Density||144.2/sq mi (55.7/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||0429329|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 31.81 square miles (82.4 km2), of which 31.72 square miles (82.2 km2) (or 99.72%) is land and 0.09 square miles (0.23 km2) (or 0.28%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Marshall (west three-quarters)
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these four cemeteries: Marshall, Marshall City, Mitchell and Saint Marys.
- Lincoln Trail State Park (north quarter)
- Marshall Community Unit School District #C-2
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 109
- State Senate District 55
- Perrin, William Henry, ed.. History of Crawford and Clark Counties, Illinois Chicago, Illinois. O. L. Baskin & Co. (1883).
- "Marshall Township, Clark County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
|Anderson Township||Darwin Township|