From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marsyas may refer to:
- Marsyas, a satyr who had a music contest with Apollo
- Marsyas (horse), a French Thoroughbred racehorse
- Marsyas (genus), a genus of beetles in the Carabidae family
- Marsyas (sculpture), a sculpture
- Marsyas Painter (4th century BC), attic vase painter
- Marsyas of Pella (356-294), historian
- Marsyas of Philippi (3rd century BC), historian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.