|Full name||Martí Riverola Bataller|
|Date of birth||26 January 1991|
|Place of birth||Barcelona, Spain|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Current club||Mallorca (on loan from Bologna)|
|2011||→ Vitesse (loan)||15||(2)|
|2013–2014||→ Mallorca (loan)||11||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 9 February 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Barcelona, Catalonia, Riverola joined FC Barcelona's youth academy in 1997, aged just six, and started his career as a forward, being reconverted into a midfielder for the 2004–05 season. In spite of this change he retained his goalscoring touch, being the under-19's second top scorer in 2010 with 13 goals.
In late 2009, still registered with the junior side, Riverola made his debut for Barcelona's B-team, in a 2–0 win at neighbours RCD Espanyol B. The reserves eventually returned to the second division after 11 years, but the player only appeared once more in the league.
In January 2011, Riverola joined Eredivisie side Vitesse on a six-month long loan, as the Dutch were managed by countryman Albert Ferrer, himself a former Barcelona player. In June he returned to Barcelona and its reserves, alongside Isaac Cuenca, and scored five goals in 32 games throughout the season to help the B's finish eighth.
On 7 December Riverola made his first official appearance for the main squad, coming on as a substitute for Sergi Roberto in the dying minutes of a 4–0 home success against FC BATE Borisov for the campaign's UEFA Champions League.
- As of 10 June 2012
- Martí Riverola singled out by Guardiola; Barcelona's official website, 5 August 2010
- El penúltimo obstáculo superado de Martí (Martí overcomes penultimate hurdle); Barcelona's official website, 10 November 2009 (Spanish)
- Official: Vitesse sign Barcelona youngster Marti Riverola on loan; Goal.com, 7 January 2011
- Riverola and Cuenca return to Barça B; Total Barça, 4 June 2011
- "Guardiola makes Riverola debut, his canterano number 22". Fútbol Blog Barcelona. 7 December 2011. Retrieved 7 December 2011.
- "'Baby Barça', the jewel of Pep". The Delta World. 7 December 2011. Retrieved 7 December 2011.
- Bologna sign Marti Riverola from Barcelona; Sportsmole, 6 June 2012
- Bologna sign Barcelona midfielder Marti Riverola; Tribal Football, 19 January 2012
- Transfermarkt player statistics
- Includes other competitive competitions, including the Supercopa de España, UEFA Super Cup, FIFA Club World Cup.