From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Martha (given name)
- Martha (opera), by Friedrich von Flotow
- Martha and the Muffins, Canadian pop group
- "Martha My Dear", a song by The Beatles from their 1968 White Album
- "Martha", a song by Tom Waits from his 1973 album Closing Time
Television and film
- Martha (1923 film), a Disney short film
- Martha (1936 film), a German film directed by Karl Anton
- Martha (1967 film), a Danish film directed by Erik Balling
- Martha (2005 film), a French film directed by Jean-Charles Hue
- Martha (2008 film), a German film directed by Mara Eibl Eibesfeld
- Martha (1974 film), a TV film written and directed by Rainer Werner Fassbinder
- Martha (TV series), a television talk show hosted by Martha Stewart
- Martha Speaks (TV series), a 2008 children's animated sitcom
- MARTHA (layout engine), the Java based layout engine created by RealObjects.
- Martha (ship), 1799 schooner wrecked in 1800
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.